Updated 29 March 2018
Our Principal, Graham Kenyon, has authored and contributed to a number of leading industry publications and events, a selection of which are listed below:
- *Due September 2018* IET Standards Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Applications, 3rd Edition (Author, 3rd Ed. amendments). Draft for Public Comment consultation period ended 28 February 2018. For more information, click here.
- *Due mid-2018* IET Guidance Note 5: Protection Against Electric Shock, 8th Edition (Author, 8th Ed. amendments)
- *Due mid-2018* IET Guidance Note 6: Protection Against Overcurrent, 8th Edition (Author, 8th Ed. amendments)
- *Due mid-2018* IET Electrical Installation Design Guide: Calculations for Electricians and Designers, 4th Edition (Author, 4th Ed. amendments)
- *Due December 2018* IET Academy Course Electric Vehicle Charging Installations (content partner)
- *Due December 2018* IET Academy Course Electrical Energy Storage Systems (content partner)
- *Due 2018* EDA Electrotechnical Product Knowledge Series (more information available from EDA):
- Module 1 Introduction to the principles of electricity ISBN 978-1-78561-714-0 (Author)
- Module 5 Wiring devices and controls ISBN 978-1-78561-722-5 (Author)
- IET Standards Code of Practice Electrical Energy Storage Systems, 2017 (Co-Author). More information, IET video, and how to purchase.
- Department of Health Technical Memorandum 06-01 Electrical services supply and distribution, 2017 (acknowledged contributor). Available free to download.
- IET Standards Technical Briefing: Electrical Energy Storage: an introduction, 2016 (Lead Author). Free to download from IET: download link
- IET Standards Technical Briefing: Practical Considerations for d.c. installations, 2016 (Lead Author). Free to download from IET: download link
- IET Guidance Note 1: Selection and erection, 6th Edition and 7th Edition (acknowledged contributor)
- IET Guidance Note 5: Protection against electric shock, 6th Edition (acknowledged contributor)
Seminar/conference papers and presentations
- *BOOK NOW 5 July 2018* BS 7671: 2018 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations Interpreted by our experts.
Graham is presenting on changes to Overvoltage Control and Energy Efficiency, and participating in the discussion panel, at the IET’s Austin Court venue in Birmingham. Read more.
- Electrical Energy Storage Systems: how to install, operate and maintain
Presented as IET Webinar, 23 October 2017, but available on-demand.
- IET Code of Practice for Electrical Energy Storage Systems
Presentation to Solar and Storage Live, NEC Birmingham, 4 October 2017.
- BS7671:2008+A1:2011 (17th edition IET Wiring Regulations) requirements for EMC in buildings.
Seminar session presented at the IET Seminar “Wireless Communications in Buildings”, 28 September 2011.
A video of the presentation is available to view on the IET TV website. Other presentations from the seminar are also available from the site.
- The Ground Window Concept, 2005-2007
Presented at the IET Tutorial Workshop “Earthing & Bonding Techniques for Electrical Installations” at various locations in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast, between March 2005 and September 2007. The paper is available in one of the published seminar journals, e.g. ISBN
- Practical selection of high integrity / uninterruptible power supplies, 2006
Presentation to the IET BETNET International Conference, Kuala Lumpur, 2 November 2006
- Control of information flooding and mode confusions: lessons from major engineering projects, 2007
Co-authored with W. Ian Hamilton and Joanne Stokes, published in this HFES Europe publication “Human Factors Issues in Complex System Performance”
Seminar and conference discussion panels
- 26 April 2017: Future of Engineering Conference, The need for brilliant minds in standards-setting for new technologies (discussion panel member)
- 18 October 2017: UK Construction Week, Energy storage panel discussion (discussion panel member)