Updated 29 March 2018
Our Managing Director and Principal Consultant, Graham Kenyon, has authored and contributed to a number of leading industry publications and events, a selection of which are listed below:
- *Due December 2018* IET Academy Course Electric Vehicle Charging Installations (content partner)
- *Due December 2018* IET Academy Course Electrical Energy Storage Systems (content partner)
- *New in 2018* IET Guidance Note 5: Protection Against Electric Shock, 8th Edition (Author, 8th Ed. amendments). Now available to pre-order.
- *New in 2018* IET Guidance Note 6: Protection Against Overcurrent, 8th Edition (Author, 8th Ed. amendments). Now available to pre-order.
- *New in 2018* IET Electrical Installation Design Guide: Calculations for Electricians and Designers, 4th Edition (Author, 4th Ed. amendments). Now available to pre-order.
- *New in 2018* IET Standards Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Applications, 3rd Edition (Author, 3rd Ed. amendments). Now available to pre-order.
For more information on the consultation (closed February 2018), click here.
- *New in 2018* EDA Electrotechnical Product Knowledge Series (now available from EDA):
- Module 1 Introduction to the principles of electricity ISBN 978-1-78561-714-0 (Author)
- Module 5 Wiring devices and controls ISBN 978-1-78561-722-5 (Author)
- IET Standards Code of Practice Electrical Energy Storage Systems, 2017 (Co-Author). More information, IET video, and how to purchase.
- Department of Health Technical Memorandum 06-01 Electrical services supply and distribution, 2017 (acknowledged contributor). Available free to download.
- IET Standards Technical Briefing: Electrical Energy Storage: an introduction, 2016 (Lead Author). Free to download from IET: download link
- IET Standards Technical Briefing: Practical Considerations for d.c. installations, 2016 (Lead Author). Free to download from IET: download link
- IET Guidance Note 1: Selection and erection, 6th, 7th and forthcoming 8th Editions (acknowledged contributor). 8th Edition now available to pre-order.
- IET Guidance note 3: Inspection and Testing, 8th Edition (acknowledged contributor).8th Edition now available.
- ET Guidance Note 5: Protection against electric shock, 6th Edition (acknowledged contributor)
- IET Guidance Note 8: Earthing & Bonding, 2nd and 3rd Edition (acknowledged contributor)
Seminar/conference papers and presentations
- *BOOK NOW for 7 January 2019* BS 7671: 2018 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations Interpreted by our experts.
(5 June 2018, IET Austin Court, Birmingham and 7 January 2019, IET Savoy Place, London)
Graham is presenting on changes to Overvoltage Control (sections 443 and 534), Part 7, and the new Appendix 17 (Energy Efficiency), as well as participating in the discussion panel.
- Electrical Energy Storage Systems: how to install, operate and maintain
Presented as IET Webinar, 23 October 2017, but available on-demand.
- IET Code of Practice for Electrical Energy Storage Systems
Presentation to Solar and Storage Live, NEC Birmingham, 4 October 2017.
- BS7671:2008+A1:2011 (17th edition IET Wiring Regulations) requirements for EMC in buildings.
Seminar session presented at the IET Seminar “Wireless Communications in Buildings”, 28 September 2011.
A video of the presentation is available to view on the IET TV website. Other presentations from the seminar are also available from the site.
- The Ground Window Concept, 2005-2007
Presented at the IET Tutorial Workshop “Earthing & Bonding Techniques for Electrical Installations” at various locations in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast, between March 2005 and September 2007. The paper is available in one of the published seminar journals, e.g. ISBN
- Practical selection of high integrity / uninterruptible power supplies, 2006
Presentation to the IET BETNET International Conference, Kuala Lumpur, 2 November 2006
- Control of information flooding and mode confusions: lessons from major engineering projects, 2007
Co-authored with W. Ian Hamilton and Joanne Stokes, published in this HFES Europe publication “Human Factors Issues in Complex System Performance”
Seminar and conference discussion panels
- 26 April 2017: Future of Engineering Conference, The need for brilliant minds in standards-setting for new technologies (discussion panel member)
- 18 October 2017: UK Construction Week, Energy storage panel discussion (discussion panel member)